Ebooks & Downloadables
Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive): Downloadable ebooks & audiobooks.
Ancestry Library Edition (Available in-library only.)
Genealogy information, including census data, passenger lists, and more.
Automotive repair information for popular and specialty vehicles of the past 30-50 years.
Product reviews and ratings on cars, appliances, electronics and more from Consumer Reports.
Creativebug Unlimited access to thousands of online art & craft video classes.
Literature Resource Center
Information about authors and their works.
Learn over 100 foreign languages.
An ambitious new tv broadcast schedule to support At-Home Learning.
Educational links and resources
The following websites offer historical/cultural resources online that you might find interesting:
- Recollection Wisconsin https://recollectionwisconsin.org/
- Digital Public Library of America https://dp.la/
- Wisconsin Historical Society https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/
- National Archives https://www.archives.gov/
- Library of Congress https://www.loc.gov/