Drive-thru and express service inside at this time.
MTWF 10-4:30, Thursday 1-7:30, and Saturday 9:30-12 (drive-thru only)
Need health insurance? The ACA has you covered!
COVID-19 Special Enrollment Period is February 15–August 15, 2021 healthcare.gov
3rd Places-Ginny, Kathy, Leanna, and Patty
Thanks to all who participated!
1/21/21 Tanner H.-Bike Repair (Front Chain Ring Demo Facebook)
2/18/21 Adela A.-LED Light Up Bracelet Demo
3/18/21 Greta K.-Goats-Goat's Milk Soap Kits Facebook
4/22/21(4th Thursday) Sam L.-Knot tying/Paracord Bracelet Kits
Each month will be a different theme such as STEM, arts and crafts, animal care, and more!
Listen to local author, Jerol Anderson, talk about her new book this spring. Plus, meet the star of the book, Harriet! Date to be announced.
Spring Theme Facebook
Free with your library card!
Unlimited access to thousands of online art & craft video classes
New classes released every day from recognized creative experts
Downloadable patterns, templates and recipes
Access to Creativebug community galleries and forums
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
OverDrive (Libby) https://wplc.overdrive.com/
OverDrive Read is a browser-based eBook reader that works on most computers, tablets, and mobile devices running web browsers with HTML5 support. This is available for Dane County residents with a Cambridge Community Library card. For Jefferson County residents, that hold a Cambridge Community Library card, please call the Library at 608-423-3900 for more information.
Winter Emergency Opening and Closing Guidelines
The Cambridge Library determines their winter emergency opening and closing procedures by using the Cambridge School District’s determination as a guide.
It is highly recommended that on any days the school is affected by the weather the library may be also. Please call the Cambridge Community Library (423-3900) before venturing out to the library whenever the school district is closed or opening late due to road conditions.
Safety first – if the weather man has highly suggested staying off the roads, please call to see if we are open.
If it is a story hour day (Wednesday or Friday) and there is no school or the buses run late, there will be no story time.
Your Library Staff thanks you for understanding the need to possibly open later or close early due to inclement weather.
LINKcat Mobile app
The LINKcat Mobile app vendor, LibraryThing, has added several fixes to the app that are designed to address the problems with accessing and using the app. If patrons continue to experience any issues with the app, have the patron clear the settings in the app (instructions below). The patron may have followed these steps in the past, but please ask them to run through clearing the settings one more time:
1. In the upper right hand corner, click the "hamburger" (either three lines or three dots) and select "Clear all settings."
2. Then click the "Clear" button to set the app back to "factory settings."
3. Then have the patron log into their account on the app again.
If patrons continue to experience problems with the LINKcat Mobile app, please have them report the following information:
1. Type of device used (ex. iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy s8).
2. Operating system, including version (ex. iOS 13.3, Android 8.1.0).
3. Detailed description of the problem: For example, is the patron getting an error message? If so, what is the error message and when was it received (approximate time and date)? When does the patron get the error message (ex. when logging in, searching, etc.)? If there's no error message, what happens to prevent the patron from using the app?
Outside book return is open.